Ohio CE Credits Bundle
Ohio CE Bundle includes 3 hours of mandatory and 5 hours of elective courses to meet the state CE requirements. The courses are as follows:
- Ohio State Law (1 hour – meets mandatory requirement)
- Contract Law (2 hours – meets mandatory requirement)
- Identifying Personal Property (1 hour – meets elective requirement)
- Real Estate Auctions (2 hours – meets elective requirement)
- Estate Auctions (2 hours – meets elective requirement)
The state of Ohio requires all licensed auctioneers to complete 8 hours of continuing education prior to your licensed renewal period. Auctioneers with the last names starting A through J and X through Z, must complete their CE credits by June 30, 2023. Those with last names starting K through W must complete by June 30, 2024.
Purchase the course to unlock CE courses for Ohio.